BECOME A METAL MASTER!
As a Machinist, you produce precision metal components using cutting processes such as turning, milling, drilling or grinding. You work with CNC machine tools. You program these, set them up and monitor the production process.
What you should bring:
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Interest in programming
- Good mathematical & physical knowledge
- Enjoys teamwork
- Friendliness & commitment
- Willingness to learn & adaptability
DEPARTMENTS TO BE PASSED THROUGH
- Quality control
- Research & development
- Apprenticeship duration: 3,5 Years
- Vocational school: Friedberg, Augsburg
- School-leaving certificate: QQualified secondary school leaving certificate or Mittlere Reife (secondary school leaving certificate)
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR apprenticeship:
- Exciting projects
- Team building measures and events for apprentices
- Good working atmosphere
- Young team
- Possibility of shortening the apprenticeship
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship
- Free first aider training
- Interesting further training opportunities
- Vacation bonus and Christmas bonus
- ... and much more!
HAIMER - apprenticeship WITH A FUTURE
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
Then send us your application preferably by e-mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by mail.
If you have any questions about training at HAIMER, please feel free to contact us: