IT SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
BECOME A SYSTEM PRO!
As an IT specialist specialising in system integration, you plan and configure IT systems. As an in-house service provider, you set up these systems according to customer requirements and operate or manage them. This also includes systematically isolating and eliminating faults when they occur. In addition, you create system documentation and conduct training for the users.
This is what you should bring with you:
- Good understanding of numbers
- Enthusiasm for IT systems
- Organisational talent
- Fun with teamwork
- Friendliness & Commitment
- Willingness to learn & adaptability
DEPARTMENTS TO BE PASSED THROUGH
- Apprenticeship duration: 3 Years
- Vocational school: Augsburg
- School-leaving certificate: Secondary school leaving certificate or (technical) school leaving certificate
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR apprenticeship:
- Exciting projects
- Team building measures and events for apprentices
- Good working atmosphere
- Young team
- Possibility of shortening the apprenticeship
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship
- Free first aider training
- Interesting further training opportunities
- Vacation bonus and Christmas bonus
- ... and much more!
HAIMER - TRAINING WITH A FUTURE
haben wir dein interesse geweckt?
Then send us your application preferably by e-mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by post.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about training at HAIMER: