DIGITALISATION MANAGEMENT CLERK (M/F/X)
BECOME AN IT CHAMPION!
As a digitalisation management clerk, you procure and manage information and telecommunications technology systems. You determine user requirements, plan and create application solutions and provide advice and training for users.
What you should bring with you:
- Good understanding of numbers
- Organisational talent
- Enthusiasm for IT systems
- Commercial mindset
- Fun with teamwork
- Friendliness & Commitment
- Willingness to learn & adaptability
DEPARTMENTS TO BE PASSED THROUGH:
- Apprenticeship duration: 3 Years
- Vocational school: Augsburg
- School-leaving certificate: Secondary school leaving certificate or (technical) school leaving certificate
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR apprenticeship:
- Exciting projects
- Team building measures and events for apprentices
- Good working atmosphere
- Young team
- Possibility of shortening the apprenticeship
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship
- Free first aider training
- Interesting further training opportunities
- Vacation bonus and Christmas bonus
- ... and much more!
HAIMER - apprenticeship WITH A FUTURE
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
Then send us your application preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by post.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about training at HAIMER: