FACHKRAFT FÜR LAGERLOGISTIK (M|F|X)
BECOME A LOGISTICS GURU!
As a warehouse logistics specialist, you plan and organise the logistical processes in a company's warehouse. Your tasks include receiving, storing, picking and dispatching goods. A warehouse logistics specialist plans the use of work equipment and quality assurance measures for logistics.
This is what you should bring with you:
- Organisational talent
- Interest in logistics processes
- Technical interest
- Commercial mindset
- Enjoys teamwork
- Friendliness & commitment
- Willingness to learn & adaptability
DEPARTMENTS TO BE PASSED THROUGH
- Training workshop
- Incoming goods
- Outgoing goods
- Work Preparation
- Apprenticeship duration: 3 Years
- Vocational school: Augsburg
- School-leaving certificate: Qualified secondary school leaving certificate or Mittlere Reife (secondary school leaving certificate)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR apprenticeship:
- Exciting projects
- Team-building measures and events for apprentices
- Good working atmosphere
- Young team
- Possibility of shortening the apprenticeship
- Further training during the apprenticeship
- Free first-aid training
- Interesting further training opportunities
- Holiday bonus and Christmas bonus
- ... and much more!
HAIMER - apprenticeship WITH A FUTURE
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
Then send us your application preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by post.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about training at HAIMER: