INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC (M/F/X)
BECOME AN ASSEMBLY HERO!
As an industrial mechanic, you manufacture equipment parts and assemblies for machines and production plants, set them up or convert them. You will monitor and optimize production processes and carry them out. You also take on repair and maintenance tasks.
What you should bring:
- Craftsmanship Enthusiasm for mechanics
- Interest in mechanical engineering
- Good mathematical & physical knowledge
- Enjoys teamwork
- Friendliness & commitment
- Willingness to learn & adaptability
DEPARTMENTS TO BE PASSED THROUGH
- Training workshop
- Quality control
- Research & development
- Apprenticeship duration: 3,5 Years
- Vocational school: Friedberg, Augsburg
- School-leaving certificate: Intermediate school leaving certificate
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR apprenticeship:
- Exciting projects
- Team building measures and events for apprentices
- Good working atmosphere
- Young team
- Possibility of shortening the apprenticeship
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship
- Free first aider training
- Interesting further training opportunities
- Vacation bonus and Christmas bonus
- ... and much more!
HAIMER - apprenticeship WITH A FUTURE
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
Then send us your application preferably by e-mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by mail.
If you have any questions about training at HAIMER, please feel free to contact us: